People are making use of different programming languages at this time. Earlier, there were limited programming languages. But these days a lot of changes have been brought in the programming languages. With the changes in the programming languages, the value of these programming languages has also increased. People try to learn different programming languages for a different purpose. As these programming languages are quite helpful in coding. Even the people who are not from the technical background are trying their hands on the programming languages.
Knowing a programming language is becoming a hobby these days, as many people enjoy coding. It also opens more career options for one. If you have ever heard of the popular sex dating platform meetnfuck app then you will be familiar with an example of entrepreneurs who built a business on the backs of their coding hobby. They started taking the idea of trading snapchat nudes and used their programming skills to develop a wildly popular sex app. Needless to say, there is plenty of unexcpected opportunity, but one needs to decide which programming languages they should learn first. Here, we are going to share with you the details about the 2 programming languages which are very popular these days. Also, learning these two will help you in your career as well, as they are very beneficial.
The two programming languages which we are talking about are Python and Java. Let’s know more about these two programming languages.
Python is one such programming language which is fun to learn. It is an easy programming language and many people prefer to learn Python first and then go for learning the other languages. It is always been said that if you are learning the programming languages for the first time, you should go for Python. People can understand the Python language easily because of being one of the simplest programming languages. In other programming languages, one may have to look for every single and small detail. But Python is more of the basic knowledge related to coding instead of the complicated programming codes. Many people feel that Python is quite a slow language because of its requirement for more testing. However, many web developers or aspiring web developers prefer to start with Python only.
Why choose Python to learn first?
Even after being considered as one of the slowest languages, Python has created its own space among the other programming languages. There are many reasons why Python should be learned first.
- Simple and easy programming languages – One of the topmost reasons for learning Python first is because it is a very simple programming language. And this makes people learn it easily in comparison with the other programming languages. If you are new to the coding world, why to start with something complicated. Instead, you should start with something easy. And what makes Python an easy language is how it is interpreted and high-level programming language. One will not have to learn the complex syntax use while learning Python, instead, it is more of the English language. Like in other programming languages one may need many sentences for giving a simple command. But that can be done in Python in just one or two sentences only.
- Big Data Processing – When it comes to big data processing, Python is a rescue. As it can handle a big amount of data easily. One can make use of Python language for Hadoop also, as it supports parallel computing. There are many libraries in Python which are used for processing big data like Dask, Pydoop, Pyspark, and many others.
- For Scripting and Automation – Do not be surprised how Python can be used as a scripting language, as it is true. It is not just a programming language but it also works as a scripting language and helps in Automation. It helps in writing the codes in the form of scripts which are executed after that. Once the interpreting of the code and error checking is done, it can be used for automating different tasks.
- Highly Paid – As Python is one of the popular programming languages, it is highly paid as well. The Python Engineers from all around the world have the highest salary in all over the world in comparison with other language programmers. This is also what attracts many people to learn Python.
Java is one of the oldest programming languages which is always in demand. This object-oriented programming language is used generally for heavy programming. It works on the ‘Write once, run anywhere’ formula. This means one can write the Java language on any device and it can work cross-platform. Java is not that easy like the Python, and this is one of the reasons why programmers are confused that which language they should learn among the two. You can start with Python and can then learn Java also, as both are highly popular languages.
Why choose Java for learning first?
If you are confused about whether to learn Java or not, then here are some of the reasons why you should choose Java.
- Platform Independent – As we just mentioned above that Java is one such language that works on the formula of ‘Write once, run anywhere’, this has increased its popularity. You can use it on different platforms without any problem. The best example is that there are many applications of java which are built on Windows. But one can easily run them on the Linux Platform.
- Mature Languages – Java is not a new programming language like the ones which are introduced just a few years back. It’s been more than 22 years now, that people are using Java. This makes it beneficial for new programmers. As any error which occurs in the Java Programming can be resolved easily. Or one can find the solution to it easily, as most of the questions related to Java programming languages and error related to it are already answered. You will find many online resources where you can read about the questions related to Java language.
- Object-oriented programming language – The concept of this programming language is quite easier and are relatable as well because of being an object-oriented programming language. Java helps in promoting the right use of the Object-Oriented Programming design by bringing it into the best practice. It makes the Java language a flexible language and most extensible programming language.